Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunrise




I am starting to see some great sunrises. The bad part about that is that it means that it will be too dark to ride in the mornings before work.

I get up at 6:00 am, ride, eat breakfast, shower, get dressed and need to be on the rode to work about 7:30 am. I can ride until civil twilight gets to be no later than about 6:15 am. Civil twilight is about 1/2 hour before sunrise where it is still light enough to see.

According to the sunrise tables Civil Twilight will be at 6:15 am on September 16 in my area. I might be able to push my morning rides to October 01. After that I will go to my "winter routine". I will lift weights Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I will be off Tuesday and Thursday. I will bike ride Saturday and Sunday when I can start later.

No comments: