Monday, September 22, 2008

Save the Planet!











Today I rode 50.5 miles in the Brita Climate Ride 2008 . The company I work for sponsored two riders. The ride was from New York City to Washington DC. The purpose of the ride is to help raise money and awareness for meaningful climate change and renewable energy legislation.
DAY 3 of BRITA CLIMATE RIDE 2008

View Larger Map
My daughter dropped me off at the Freedom Foundation in Valley Forge where the riders stayed overnight. I rode 33 miles to west of Morgantown. When the group left Rt 23 I headed home for a total ride of 50.5 miles. This was day 3 of the 320 mile bike ride.
We had a snack stop at Saint Peter's Village.
Some of the group I rode with. We had a pretty good pace line going.








We took a break at a corn maze on RT 23 west of Morgantown.
We saw a pumpkin patch on RT 23 with HUGE pumpkins.

No comments: